Breaking News

What Is the best Keto Diet




What Is the  best Keto Diet


What Is the  best Keto Diet


The Keto diet consists of spending long periods in extremely small amounts (no more than 30 g per day) to almost zero-g per day in carbohydrates and increasing the fat level to a very high level (to the point where they can represent up to 65% of plans).

 your daily intake of macronutrients.) The underlying idea is to bring your body to a state of ketosis. In this state of ketosis, it is assumed that the body is more inclined to use fats to produce energy, and research indicates that this is precisely what it does.

Decreasing the carbohydrate/glycogen reserves in the liver and then switching to fat to make it energy forces you to be crushed.

Then follow this basic platform, Monday through Saturday at noon (or Saturday at 19:00, depending on the version from which you read). Then, from this time until noon on Sunday evening (up to 36 hours later), lift a large number of carbohydrates ...

(Some say, and it will also depend on your body type, that you can go crazy with carbohydrates and eat what you want, then there are those who, in my opinion, prescribe that you stay true to the very same carbohydrates during your carbs up.)

So, calculating your numbers is as simple as what follows ...

Calculate your required maintenance level of daily calories ...

(If you're looking for quick use of 13, I would not recommend it, if you want a lower level of body fat 15 and if you're really going to try to maintain or possibly put lean muscle, use 17 )

Body weight in pounds x 15 = a

Protein for day 1 g per body weight in pounds = b

Bx4 = c (c = number of calories allocated to your daily protein intake).

a-c = d (d = number of calories that will be assigned to the fat intake).

D / 9 = g per day of fat to consume.

The final calculation should leave you with a very high number for your fat consumption.

Now for those of you who are wondering about energy levels ... Especially for a workout because there are no carbs, with such a lot of fat in the diet that it seems quite complete and that fat is a very good source of fuel for your body. (An adaptation I made is to take a good fish fillet about an hour before training and I think it gives me enough energy to complete my training). (I know the arguments for not having fats - 3 hours of training otherwise.) Although I will not have fat 2-3 hours after training, I wish a rapid absorption and blood circulation, I do not see any problem to reduce the speed before the training so that my body has access to a source of energy with slow digestion.).

Continue with the general guidelines ...

Some say they consume 30 grams of carbohydrate immediately after training, enough to fill the levels of glycogen in the liver. And then there are those who say that having as much as that can get you out of the ketosis, the condition you are trying to maintain. As I did the post-workout shake in the last 8 years of my workout, I decided to try the "no post-workout" route! I guess I can try too!

During my period of increased carbs, for the sake of those who want to know more about you, you can stay in shape and continue to eat what you want (in moderation). During the first six weeks, I will be relaxed about what I eat during this time. But for the next 6 weeks, I will eat only clean carbohydrates.

I also like to make sure that the first workout of the week, like Monday morning, is a good hour of work. I am already starting to reduce glycogen in my liver.

I also make sure I have one last grueling workout on Saturday before my carbohydrate levels go up.

No comments